Monday, July 20, 2015

Naming our Baby

Before we had Blake, I already had a name picked out if he was a girl. Now that we are adopting, that name didn't feel right. I came up with a long, long list of girl names that I liked. And then one night I had a dream about having our daughter with us, we were all playing at the park and I heard her name for the first time. It was such a real dream it was sad to wake up from. But, I knew then that God gave me her name which is Charlotte Elaine Kallstrom. I am so happy with it, and so are Gunnar and Blake. I can't wait to meet her.

Right after Blake found out what his baby sister's name was going to be he drew a picture, totally unprompted, he said its a picture of him and Charlotte at the park. If that's not a God thing, I don't know what is! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment