Saturday, June 27, 2015

A letter of love

A few months ago Pastor Leisa at our church gave me some advice about our adoption process. The first thing she said to me was " Girl you about to have the ride of your life!!" She is so right! It has already been crazy! Another thing she suggested was to get a nice journal and write to future child. Most adopted children don't know much about their birth parents or where they came from; but it will be really nice for her to be able read about our journey. This will include prayers, updates on the process, things her big brother says about meeting her, quotes and Bible verses.

Our adoption journal

I am calling this our love letter. I may not be able to labor and give birth to her but I will show her through this journal all the blood, sweat and tears we put into bringing her home. It is encouraging when I write in it, because with each journal entry we are that much closer to the finish line.

Thank you SO much for your love and support! If you would like to donate please do so here.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment